concrete parapet

I am currently reviewing a project with cast in place concrete parapets
integral with thicker concrete walls and a concrete roof.  This structure is
located in high elevation snow country.  I am concerned about longitudinal
temperature and shrinkage reinforcement that should be included in the
parapet.  The parapet is likely to have over 100 ft. run without control
joints.  With the temperature cycle that the parapet is likely to go thru
and the continuous restraint to the wall and roof is there additional
reinforcement recommendations beyond that recommended for typical horizontal
wall reinforcement of .002xArea.

Can anyone recommend a reference dealing with this subject?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Randy Hamilton, P.E.