From: Nicole Stoudt [mailto:NSTOUDT(--nospam--at)mbakercorp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 3:24 PM
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: NAVFAC P-355

Can someone please tell me if the (October 1992) P-355 is the latest?  I
have been searching and this is the only one I can find, so I assume it is
the newest.  I have been instructed to use it to design some water storage
tanks because nonbuilding structures are not included in TI-809-04 which I
am using for some other buildings. I am reviewing a design for military
housing in Sicily.  I want to make sure I am using the correct version.
Thanks in advance!

Nicole