'97 UBC Spreadsheet Bug notice

There is a minor bug in the UBC Spreadsheet program that incorrectly
calculates the values for Na.
The fix is very easy but rather than send out new software or post it to the
site at this point, I have sent out a one line formula that simply needs to
be pasted over the existing Cell formula.

If you have downloaded the software directly from the SEAOC site and don't
believve that you are on my list of users who requested copies of the
software, I urge you to write to me at SECONSLTNT(--nospam--at)AOL.COM and give me your
full name and email address so that I can develop a users list and notify you
of any corrections or upgrades.

I am, on a periodic basis, sending out an email newsletter that tracks bug
reports, Tips and Tricks for the spreadsheet and other useful features. I
urge you to make sure you are included in my list.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED AN EMAIL ALERTING YOU OF THE BUG, YOU ARE ON MY
LIST. IF YOU HAVE NOT, PLEASE WRITE ME PRIVATELY FROM THIS LISTSERVICE AND I
WILL ADD YOU TO MY USERS LIST.

Thank you for your consideration on this matter.

Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish PE
SECONSLTNT(--nospam--at)aol.com