Re: Near source factor for City of Newport, Oregon

Good question, I have a building that will be constructed in Brookings Oregon, and I will have to find the same thing.

For those of you who do not know, Oregon adopted the 1997 UBC with Amendments with one of those being that the coastal are of Southern Oregon Be Zone 4.

I was going to contact SEAOC, but if anyone knows, I would also be interested.

David A. Hall, S.E., P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer
David Evans and Associates, Inc.
2828 SW Corbett Ave