RE: Cal Poly

FWIW, not being a grad of either school but being a former employer, I would
tend to hire a SLO engr grad first (above ALL other schools BTW) and a
Pomona arch grad first. Of course, this is based purely on sheepskin, other
credentials, etc. could possibly change that. This opinion is my own and
based on the engineers I have hired in the past and on the architects I have
worked with in the past. Nothing more scientific than that.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA