RE: how's your love life ?

When my wife says "Talk Dirty to ME" I whisper phrases like "flange local
buckling", "stiffness matrix", and "full penetration butt weld". That is
about as romantic as I get.

Mr. Bogdan, maybe you should consider moving to a country that appreciates
your talents and skills. I wouldn't suggest the USA because here, the
architects do all the work, right guys.

Gerard Madden, P.E. (I'm blushing)
Civil Engineer, Associate
CRJ Associates, Inc.
email: gerardm(--nospam--at)crjarch.com
tel: 650.324.0691
fax: 650.324.0927
web: www.crjarch.com

These views are mine alone. These opinions should not be construed
to be policy at or the opinion of CRJ Associates.

"Dave. . .  Dave . . .  Stop . . . Please . . . I am sure we could come to
some sort of agreement. . . .Daisy . . . Daisy . . "   from the movie 2001:
A Space Oddysse (The scene were Dave is shutting down HAL 9000 )