Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: how's your love life ?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: how's your love life ?
- From: SDGSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:32:52 EST
In a message dated 11/4/99 1:05:07 PM Pacific Standard Time, GerardM(--nospam--at)CRJARCH.com writes: << When my wife says "Talk Dirty to ME" I whisper phrases like "flange local buckling", "stiffness matrix", and "full penetration butt weld". That is about as romantic as I get. >> You may be having a "Rigid Diaphragm" Problem. Try a "Flexible Diaphragm".
- Prev by Subject: Re: HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE ?
- Next by Subject: Re: how's your love life ?
- Previous by thread: RE: how's your love life ?
- Next by thread: Re: how's your love life ?