Re: How's Your Love Life

What a wonderful story!  Congratulations on your success.  Your story is what
this country is all about.  Your story should also be a reminder to all of us
that we make our lives and our professions.  If the professions needs to be
changed we need to take the steps to change it.  Complaining about the situation
does nothing.  Again, congratulations Vyacheslav.  You are an inspiration to us
all.

Rick Ranous