Re: HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE ?

Your career and your life are what you make of it.  Structural design is your love--pursue it with vigor and be the best you can be.  You are your own limitation--sometimes
it is difficult, and sometimes you just want to walk away.  You make the choice that is best for you.  Good engineers are always needed--maybe not fully respected--but
needed.  Good luck.

Rick Ranous