Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Marketting in Small Firm Vs Big Firm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT Listserver" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Marketting in Small Firm Vs Big Firm
- From: "Crazy Al" <crazy.al(--nospam--at)mailcity.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 22:33:34 -0800
I understand that there are a lot of small structural firms out here and i would like to open up a discussion on their marketting strategies. So how do you get the jobs? How do you get your clients and get to keep them? Some of the stragegies usually followed: - Networking - always the best, associations - Yellow pages - u will be surprised how much business (mostly 1 time) is generated by this. Bigger firms have marketting people who go out to get jobs - do they work for smaller firms too? Al Get your FREE Email at http://mailcity.lycos.com Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://my.lycos.com
- Prev by Subject: mail list
- Next by Subject: Masonry Control Joints
- Previous by thread: Re: How's Your Love Life
- Next by thread: WHO'S WHO ?