Re: Chile´s Campaign for independent structural reviewing

Dear Pablo,

I would recommend that you get a copy of the SEAOC Blue Book (Recommended Lateral Force Requirements) and the Uniform Building Code. In those books, you will find the answers to most, if not all, of your queries on how to improve your building ordinance. We use those books as reference here in the Philippines (UBC Seismic Zone 4).

Regards,

Roy Sharif M. Sison, RCE
Philippines