From: David Hall
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Near source factor for City of Newport, Oregon
Date: Thursday, November 04, 1999 9:55AM

Good question, I have a building that will be constructed in Brookings
Oregon, and I will have to find the same thing.

For those of you who do not know, Oregon adopted the 1997 UBC with
Amendments with one of those being that the coastal are of Southern Oregon
Be Zone 4.

I was going to contact SEAOC, but if anyone knows, I would also be
interested.

David A. Hall, S.E., P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer
David Evans and Associates, Inc.