Wood Diaphrams

For those interested...I just received a maintanence letter for our
Woodworks software.  As part of the maintanence, you get the upgrade to
Woodworks 2000, which they claim will now do "automatic load distribution
using rigid and flexible diaphram analysis" in the updated shearwalls module.

This _might_ help those of you who do wood design for a living, which is
quite a few people on this list considering the debates that have take
place in the past over flexible vs. rigid.

However, I will point out that it is not free like Dennis' great spreadsheet!

You can get more info at their web site:

www.woodworks-software.com

When we get it, and _IF_ I have time to "play" with it, I will pass on my
thoughts.

Scott