RE: Junior High Bridge Building

There is a software tool called The West Point Bridge Designer that can be
downloaded from:

http://www.dean.usma.edu/cme/outreach/wpbd/about.htm

This is a software tool developed to help students learn about engineering,
computer-aided design, and bridge structures.

Lars E. Holte, P.E., S.E.
Senior Engineer                                   BERGER/ABAM Engineers Inc
Voice: 206-431-2289                                33301 Ninth Avenue South
Fax:   206-431-2250                             Federal Way, WA  98003-6395
holte(--nospam--at)abam.com                                          http://www.abam.com