RE: FORENSICS: World Trade Center Bombing

A couple of months back, I watched a movie about the WTC Bombing at HBO.
Most of the terrorists are successfule college graduate with chemical and
electrical engineering degree (based on the movie). But after years of
hardwork and training, they are still dumb in our trade. They didn't even
consider the services of a  structural engineer. But thank God for that.
Great damage was averted.

A. Yango
CE/SE
TMP