RE: Junior High Bridge Building

Come on guys.  Bridge building and tower building using balsa wood is used
by schools all over the country as a way to get students excited about
learning.  The idea is to get creative and to learn by putting together
memories of what you already know along with some trial and error
experimentation.  You are encouraging cook book engineering if you give them
too much help.

Roger Davis
SDS Architects, Inc
205 N. Dewey Street