Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Arlington Road[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Arlington Road
- From: "Greg Smith" <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 10:11:49 -0600
I saw the movie "Arlington Road" last night and they had an SE in it who played opposite Jeff Bridges. He (the SE) was a shady character with highly questionable analytical ability and educational background but his wife et.al. backed him up 100%. If they moved in next to me, I would say "there goes the neighborhood."
Without doing a complete review, I would say it is a pretty good movie.
- Prev by Subject: Architectural Engineers
- Next by Subject: Re: Arlington Road
- Previous by thread: Re: URGENT! READ IMMEDIATELY
- Next by thread: Re: Arlington Road