Arlington Road

     I saw the movie "Arlington Road" last night and they had an SE in it who played opposite Jeff Bridges.  He (the SE) was a shady character with highly questionable analytical ability and educational background but his wife et.al. backed him up 100%.  If they moved in next to me, I would say "there goes the neighborhood."

     Without doing a complete review, I would say it is a pretty good movie.

Greg