Re: FEMA Documents

This is a ref to an old release... However, near the bottom it does give u a 1-800 number you can call to get them??? It also indicates that each document is over 400 pages in length... so maybe they are not posted for that reason.?

HTH
-----Original Message-----
From: Allan Yango <engreay(--nospam--at)pacific.net.ph>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Sunday, November 07, 1999 4:56 AM
Subject: FEMA Documents

I am currently searching for a FEMA document which is in pdf format. I tried looking at FEMA 273 and 274 but I guess that's not what I intend to find. I tried searching at ICBO but I could not find the exact location. I hope someone leads mo to there addresses. What FEMA documents are downloadable? And what are most likely final? I seem to be lost in the net !!! Help !!! Just badly needed.

A. Yango
CE/SE