Weekend Special

BEFORE and AFTER you fall in LOVE

Before - You take my breath away.
After - I feel like I'm suffocating.

Before - Twice a night
After - Twice a year

Before - She loves the way I take control of a situation.
After - She called me a controlling, manipulative, egomaniac.

Before - Ricky & Lucy
After - Fred & Ethel

Before - Saturday Night Live
After - Monday Night Football

Before - He makes me feel like a million dollars.
After - If I had a dime for every stupid thing he's done...

Before - Don't Stop.
After - Don't Start.

Before - The Sound of Music
After - The Sound of Silence

Before - Is that all you are eating?
After - Maybe you should just have a salad, honey.

Before - Wheel of Fortune
After - Jeopardy

Before - It's like living a dream.
After - It's a nightmare.

Before - $60/dozen
After - $1.50/stem

Before - Turbo-charged
After - Needs a jump-start

Before - We agree on everything!
After - Doesn't she have a mind of her own?

Before - Victoria's Secret
After - Fruit of the Loom

Before - Idol
After - Idle

Before - He's lost without me.
After - Why can't he ask for directions?

Before - When together, time stands still.
After - This relationship is going nowhere.

Before - Croissant and cappuccino
After - Bagels and instant coffee

Before - Oysters
After - Fishsticks

Before - I can hardly believe we found each other.
After - How the hell did I end up with someone like you?

Before - Romeo and Juliet
After - Bill and Hillary