Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Engineer Title ABUSE

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
The only restricted words/titles pertaining to structural engineering in the State of California are: Professional Engineer, Civil Engineer, and Structural Engineer.

You can call a person without a PE or SE any of the following:
Design Engineer
Structural Design Engineer
Project Engineer
Chief Engineer

You get the point.

So "imagineering" is fine.