Re: Junior High Bridge Building

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/bridge

The above has great bridge building activities.  I used them with the cub scouts.

Mike Sloey

>>> "Novak, Dan" <DNovak(--nospam--at)aslce.com> 11/5/1999 4:28:58 PM >>>
A friend asked if I had any Bridge Building Information for a Junior High
student.  Can any one direct me to a web page to get some educational
material to build a stick bridge? Balsa Wood bridge?  anything.

Thanks
Dan Novak