TS moment connection

Greetings!

Can anyone direct me to design info regarding OMRF using all steel tube sections? I'm interested in the beam to column connection considering different widths of beam and column and the influence of the radiused tube corners on the connecting welds. I’m also interested in how other people check the moment transfer through the joint. I plan on designing the connection strength for 2.8x design force.

Thanks,

Jess