From: Jesse D. Moore [mailto:jdmse(--nospam--at)inreach.com]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 9:59 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: TS moment connection

Greetings!

Can anyone direct me to design info regarding OMRF using all steel tube
sections? I'm interested in the beam to column connection considering
different widths of beam and column and the influence of the radiused tube
corners on the connecting welds. I'm also interested in how other people
check the moment transfer through the joint. I plan on designing the
connection strength for 2.8x design force.

Thanks,

Jess