Re: TS moment connection

Jess:

Refer to the AWS D1.1 latest edition, Structural Welding Code, specifically
Chapter 10.  This chapter covers both round and rectangular section
connections.  You'll learn new (maybe to you) terms like matched
connections of box sections, stepped box connections, overlapping joints, etc.

Years ago we wrote spreadsheet routines for the various configurations and
parameters, but they were in Visacalc and I'd have to haul my TRS80 Model 2
from underneath the house to use these again <grin>.

Neil Moore, S.E.

Also ran SAP80 on the Trash80.