Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Need information on Hay Bale Homes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint@Seaint. Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Need information on Hay Bale Homes
- From: "SEConsultant" <seconsultant(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:07:09 -0800
I have been asked to design a Hay Bale home for an architect who is moving into our area. I don't have any information, structurally, on this type of construction and don't know of any projects that have been approved in the Riverside California County (or surrounding counties) area.
Can anyone provide me with links or resources I can obtain to understand how to tie the system together both for gravity loads and lateral?
Dennis S. Wish, PE
(208) 361-5447 Efax
- Prev by Subject: Need Drafts Person in South Bay CA
- Next by Subject: RE: Need information on Hay Bale Homes
- Previous by thread: RE: TS moment connection
- Next by thread: Re: Need information on Hay Bale Homes