RE: Special Moment Resisting Masonry Wall Frames

There is a pretty good publication by Concrete Masonry Association of
California and Nevada titled "1997 Design of Reinforced Masonry Structures".
It has an in-depth discussion of the wall frame concept. You can contact
them at 916-722-1700.

Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA