From: SEConsultant [mailto:seconsultant(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 10:07 AM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: Need information on Hay Bale Homes

I have been asked to design a Hay Bale home for an architect who is moving
into our area. I don't have any information, structurally, on this type of
construction and don't know of any projects that have been approved in the
Riverside California County (or surrounding counties) area.
Can anyone provide me with links or resources I can obtain to understand how
to tie the system together both for gravity loads and lateral?

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
SEConsultant(--nospam--at)Earthlink.net <mailto:SEConsultant(--nospam--at)Earthlink.net>
(208) 361-5447 Efax