Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: EQ effects on retaining walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: EQ effects on retaining walls
- From: "Sherman, William" <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:35:29 -0500
ASCE publication "Retaining and Flood Walls" (1994) or Army (Corps of Engineers) publication EM 1110-2-2502. The ASCE publication is based on the Army publication - both cover seismic pressure on retaining walls per the Mononobe-Okabe approach. -----Original Message----- From: Mark D. Baker [mailto:shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net] Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 11:25 AM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: EQ effects on retaining walls Can anyone direct me to a good resource for seismic effects on retaining walls? Thanks, Mark
- Prev by Subject: Re: EQ effects on retaining walls
- Next by Subject: EQ loads on temp. structures?
- Previous by thread: Re: EQ effects on retaining walls
- Next by thread: Hows your love life