pullout of PAF in light gage track

We have a typical detail for the attachment of a load bearing metal stud wall to a concrete slab.  Normally we call for a continuous bottom track to be fastened to the slab with 2 PAF's at 24" o.c.  I have run across a situation where there is substantial uplift on a particular bearing wall.  I can calc the screw connection between the track and the stud with tabulated values (Buildex chart), and I can find info on the PAF's themselves for pullout with tables in the Hilti or ITW/Ramset catalogs.  However, these pullout values are for the fastener itself, and does not account for the head pulling through the metal studs.

Is there anywhere that this data might be tabulated?  Am I being overly conservative in even looking at it?  Should I just spec PAF's pre-assembled w/ steel washers and forget about it?  I called Hilti and they couldn't help.  Ditto with metal stud mfrs.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Sherman D. (Dan) Vines, EIT
Willett Engineering Co., Inc.