Re: Special Moment Resisting Masonry Wall Frames

One source you should check is the Concrete Masonry Association of California
and Nevada.  Their web address is http://www.cmacn.org, phone: (916) 722-1700.
They have published a number of articles they call "Masonry Chronicles".  I
looked through my past copies and see the Spring 1995 issue which covers Masonry
Wall Frames.   I think they also had a more recent one on the special frames.

Ed Haninger
Fluor Daniel
Aliso Viejo, CA

Dave Morris <davem(--nospam--at)endex.com> on 11/08/99 10:53:09 AM