RE: REBARS : ASTM A 615 GRADE 60

I agree with the statement below.  All rebar is weldable if you know the
chemical properties
and use the right procedures.  However, the feasibility of welding in the
field may be impractical.
Preheating is sometimes necessary and is hard to do for field welding.

"Sherman, William" <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com> on 11/08/99 01:40:50 PM