Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Need information on Hay Bale Homes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Need information on Hay Bale Homes
- From: "Mark Webster" <markdwebster(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 13:25:14 GMT
Dennis--Bruce King has written a book on the structural design of rammed earth and straw bale buildings. Check out his web site at www.ecobuilding.com.
From: "SEConsultant" <seconsultant(--nospam--at)earthlink.net> Reply-To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org To: "Seaint@Seaint. Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Subject: Need information on Hay Bale Homes Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:07:09 -0800 I have been asked to design a Hay Bale home for an architect who is moving into our area. I don't have any information, structurally, on this type of construction and don't know of any projects that have been approved in the Riverside California County (or surrounding counties) area.Can anyone provide me with links or resources I can obtain to understand howto tie the system together both for gravity loads and lateral? Regards, Dennis S. Wish, PE SEConsultant(--nospam--at)Earthlink.net (208) 361-5447 Efax
______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Need information on Hay Bale Homes
- Next by Subject: Re: Need information on Hay Bale Homes
- Previous by thread: Re: Need information on Hay Bale Homes
- Next by thread: EQ effects on retaining walls