Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Trolley with brakes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Trolley with brakes
- From: "FERGUSON, GREGORY N" <GFERGUS(--nospam--at)entergy.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:41:24 -0600
Are you asking about trolleys for overhead cranes, or the trolleys like the San Francisco trolleys? -----Original Message----- From: RajSTC(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:RajSTC(--nospam--at)aol.com] Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 8:28 AM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Trolley with brakes Is anyone in this list familiar with trolleys with braking mechanism? I want to select a trolley that can be locked into a position unless the operator wants to move it. Raj.
- Prev by Subject: Trolley with brakes
- Next by Subject: TS moment connection
- Previous by thread: Trolley with brakes
- Next by thread: OT: GIS Help