Re: BACKFILL ON CORRUGATE STEEL TUNNEL

Q1: Are you inquiring about what soil loads to use for the design?
Q2: Is your tunnel based on using a "built-up"corrugated pipe (ie. say three
parts to make the circle) or is it more of an arch?

ed gonzalez

>>> Leonardo Zapata <Lzapata(--nospam--at)otepi.com.ve> 11/09/99 12:21PM >>>
 Actually I am working in a project where it's required to cross a
highway with a tunnel of corrugate steel type (Multiplate) underpasses The
section is 4.37 meters high and 4.73 meters wide with a cover depth of 1.2
meters, could anybody indicate me where to get information of backfill
characteristics to use.

 Thanks in advance.

 Leonardo Zapata