RE: REBARS : ASTM A 615 GRADE 60

>Do you know where I can read about that incident, or at least remember the
>building?
I just spent a half hour rooting around in some old files for anything I
could find, which turned out to be nothing. It was a parking ramp in
downtown Minneapolis and I recollect that it happened sometime around
1980 give or take a couple of years. They'd modified the ramp to
accommodate more cars on the top floor--roofed something over. There were
pictures in the Trib at the time. You might have some luck asking someone
at the Trib web page. My recollection which is very hazy is the LaSalle
ramp. Don't bet the store on that.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw