Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
What's new at www.seaoc.org[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint@Seaint. Org (E-mail)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: What's new at www.seaoc.org
- From: <MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:41:53 -0800
http://www.seaoc.org/Committees/CAC/Software.html New software has been posted at the above link including an updated version of Dennis Wish's lateral analysis software for wood frame structures. Here you will also find a link to the software submission page which includes the rules for submission. Mark Deardorff Chairman, CAC
- Prev by Subject: What's New at WWW.SEAOC.ORG
- Next by Subject: Who's using ASD or LRFD?
- Previous by thread: What's New at WWW.SEAOC.ORG
- Next by thread: 2000 SEAONC Winter Seminar