Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Crane Runway Earthquake Loads - Urgent ![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Crane Runway Earthquake Loads - Urgent !
- From: "Pablo Arrieta R." <parrieta(--nospam--at)rfa.cl>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:35:00 -0400
Dear Members, In order to design a Crane Runway I need to include the Earthquake load among other loads. Particulary, I need to know how much of the lateral force I must consider in one side ( 50 % or 100 % ). I suppose it depend on the vertical aceleration and the wheel system. But what is recomedable and comun ? I beg your prompt answer. Thanks, Pablo Arrieta R. Civil Structural Engineer P.U.C. / RFA Ingenieros Bustos 2057 - Providencia Casilla 2895 Santiago - Chile Phone : 56-2-2050570 /Fax : 56-2-2256969 e-mail : parrieta(--nospam--at)rfa.cl Web Site : http://www.rfa.cl ( Visit us !)
- Prev by Subject: Re: Cracked Concrete Sections
- Next by Subject: Re: Crane Runway Earthquake Loads - Urgent !
- Previous by thread: RE: International Conference on Vibrations
- Next by thread: Re: Crane Runway Earthquake Loads - Urgent !