micropiling and soil nailing

I don't know what region you are located in and there are companies around
the US hat perform similar activities.  In the Plains, Midwest and
Southeast, I would suggest contacting Hayward-Baker for reference
information on both topics.  I am not sure what others exist beyond these
regions.
We are presently using them on several projects.  In addition, while local
contractors can perform the work, you have to design the solution, they are
well-versed in current practices in both the US and newer European methods.
Since they will perform both the engineering and design of the construction
they are performing - "Let the experts do it".  Tell Steve I said Hi.

The business card I have on file is attached.
Full Name:	Steve Jaques
Job Title:	Regional Manager
Company:	Hayward Baker, Inc.
Business Address:	1025 Ashworth Road
			Suite 210
			West Des Moines, Iowa 50265
Business:	(515) 276-5464
Business Fax:	(515) 223-9004
E-mail:	sbjaques(--nospam--at)haywardbaker.com
Web Page:	http://www.haywardbaker.com

Good Luck and hope this helps.

36                               Message:0036                           36