RE: Excavation Bracing

Title: RE: Excavation Bracing

Not long ago, I did a search for available soil-nailing software and concluded that there is a grand total of one program available in North America.  It is Goldnail 3.11, a 16-bit Windows program that currently appears to be used by most large civil engineering firms and state DOTs.  We recently bought the program, and I believe that the cost was about $1000.  If you are interested, contact the authors at:

Joe Hachey
Golder Associates, Inc.
18300 NE Union Hill Road, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052
tel: (425) 883-0777
fax: (425) 882-5498
email1: joe_hachey(--nospam--at)golder.com
email2: jhachey(--nospam--at)golder.com

Now then, Golder appears to have a monopoly on soil-nailing software.  Has anyone told the U.S. Department of Justice?

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Vice President
***************************************
HALFF ASSOCIATES, INC.
Engineers*Architects*Planners
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas  75225
Phone:    (214)346-6280
Mobile:   (214)236-9696
Fax:      (214)739-0095
Email:    scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com
Website:  http://www.halff.com