Re: engineering software

For steel design software, I like to use RAM STEEL and STAAD both.  I like RAMSTEEL for the gravity design and STAAD for the lateral analysis.  RAMSTEEL is fun and easy to use and I have found very few problems in its results.  I find STAAD is more economical to use for lateral analysis than RAMFRAME since STAAD has many more applications.

Has anyone else found any other interesting and good software?