From: Nicole Stoudt <NSTOUDT(--nospam--at)MBAKERCORP.COM>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Thursday, November 11, 1999 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: engineering software

For steel design software, I like to use RAM STEEL and STAAD both.  I like
RAMSTEEL for the gravity design and STAAD for the lateral analysis.
RAMSTEEL is fun and easy to use and I have found very few problems in its
results.  I find STAAD is more economical to use for lateral analysis than
RAMFRAME since STAAD has many more applications.

Has anyone else found any other interesting and good software?