Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: engineering software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: engineering software
- From: "Paul Martin" <paul_martin(--nospam--at)corp.admworld.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:18:21 -0600
Nicole, In this office we like to use Ramsteel for gravity loading. We have Ramframe and have used it ... but find ourselves using VisualAnalysis or Larsa for lateral load analysis. Paul Martin ADM Design Services Decatur, IL -----Original Message----- From: Nicole Stoudt <NSTOUDT(--nospam--at)MBAKERCORP.COM> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Date: Thursday, November 11, 1999 7:11 AM Subject: Re: engineering software For steel design software, I like to use RAM STEEL and STAAD both. I like RAMSTEEL for the gravity design and STAAD for the lateral analysis. RAMSTEEL is fun and easy to use and I have found very few problems in its results. I find STAAD is more economical to use for lateral analysis than RAMFRAME since STAAD has many more applications. Has anyone else found any other interesting and good software?
- Prev by Subject: Re: engineering software
- Next by Subject: RE: engineering software
- Previous by thread: Re: engineering software
- Next by thread: RE: engineering software