From: LYUDMILA GURTOVAYA [mailto:lyudmila1(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 10:05 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: engineering software

We are thinking about buying software for steel
analysis,design and detailing (preferably that are
linked to each other). Right now we are looking at
STAAD/PRO and Eagle Point. If you'd used any of this
software please let me know about your experience with
it. May be you have other suggestions?
Thanks.
Lyudmila.