Original Text
From: "LYUDMILA GURTOVAYA" <lyudmila1(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>, on 11/10/1999 10:14 PM:
To: SMTP@MKC38601@Servers[<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

We are thinking about buying software for steel
analysis,design and detailing (preferably that are
linked to each other). Right now we are looking at
STAAD/PRO and Eagle Point. If you'd used any of this
software please let me know about your experience with
it. May be you have other suggestions?
Thanks.
Lyudmila.

=====