From: Scott, William N. [mailto:William.Scott(--nospam--at)veco.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 2:30 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: engineering software

We have STADD and agree with the issues raised below.

We are going to get a network license for RISA, which covers most of our
design issues and are seriously evaluating SAP 2000.

I did get good technical support from STADD, but felt that I spent too much
of my client's money debugging programming errors.