Re: engineering software

It sounds like I am in the minority here, but I use STAAD/Pro.  I use it on
a daily basis.  I know this is a sad statement, but it has taken me so long
to learn it that I hate to try to learn a new analysis program.  (I guess I
am an old dog already)  I have my complaints, but I'm sure that there is not
a perfect program out there.  Tech support has been good out of MA, but
whenever I have to call CA, I usually do not get much help.  Am I the only
STAAD supporter?
Ken Peoples, P.E.
Pany and Lentz Engineering Co.
Allentown, PA