Re: engineering software

A few of us have reviewed the new windows RISA and it looks real nice.   I was
impressed - flexible input, and the results are solid.  They have also added
Canadian code checks.   We are going to update all our global copies to the new
one.  It sounds like RISA Tech.  is just starting to ship the production
version.

Ed Haninger
Fluor Daniel
Aliso Viejo

"Bohm, Gabriel" <GBohm(--nospam--at)TechnipUSA.com> on 11/12/99 08:14:21 AM
...... Any feedback on RISA's new Windows
version?