Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: engineering software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: engineering software
- From: "Cain, William" <bcain(--nospam--at)ebmud.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:08:46 -0800
We received our production copy a week or so ago. It looks real solid so far. Regards, Bill Cain, S.E. Oakland, CA -----Original Message----- From: Ed.Haninger(--nospam--at)fluor.com [SMTP:Ed.Haninger(--nospam--at)fluor.com] Sent: Friday, November 12, 1999 1:38 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Re: engineering software A few of us have reviewed the new windows RISA and it looks real nice. I was impressed - flexible input, and the results are solid. They have also added Canadian code checks. We are going to update all our global copies to the new one. It sounds like RISA Tech. is just starting to ship the production version. Ed Haninger Fluor Daniel Aliso Viejo =================================== "Bohm, Gabriel" <GBohm(--nospam--at)TechnipUSA.com> on 11/12/99 08:14:21 AM ...... Any feedback on RISA's new Windows version?
- Prev by Subject: Re: engineering software
- Next by Subject: RE: engineering software
- Previous by thread: Re: engineering software
- Next by thread: RE: engineering software