Re: engineering software RISA - 3D Version 4.0 (Windows)

Brian Smith, Mark Gilligan, Christopher Wright and other SEOSC List Server
subscribers:

engineering software" six points, I offer the following suggestion.

Have you looked at the improved Report Format options in the new RISA - 3D,
Version 4.0 (Windows) in its User's Guide and Reference Guide?

I am just getting my feet wet by slowing going through the well written RISA
- 3D, Version 4.0 (Windows) User's Guide.  I find the new Windows version
"old timer" and user friendly.  Call RISA Technologies, telephone (949)
951-5815, for more information.

Frank E. McClure      FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com