RE: REply to "Am I the Only Staad Supporter"

Is anyone familiar with some of STAAD's error in the computation? I heard
from a colleague that there was an error in the stress computation for
combined axial and bending (steel). I know there are some errors in the
design for concrete. Does its steel design really has an error? How about
the results of the analysis? 2-D models are O.K. but how about 3-D?

Any reply would be highly appreciated.

A. Yango
CE/SE
TMP