Re: engineering software

> From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>

> >I have been using (Mac version) Multiframe 3-D (no dynamic analysis) for
> >about 18 months. It is the nicest generic interface I have found.
> The Mac versions of COSMOS is extremely usable as well, with the same
> kind of interoperability with other software. COSMOS has other problems
> but usability isn't one of them. Is Multiframe scriptable?

AFAIK the Mac version is not. So far, I have not had a burning need for
scripting but I do know of situations where it would have been useful.
The Windows version works differently and I don't know if it is
scriptable, either. I hope that they are having a second look at the Mac
market for future development.

--
Paul Ransom, P. Eng.
Civil/Structural/Project